我的天哪!
Friday, December 16, 2011 @ 12/16/2011 07:00:00 PM
Been surfing the youtube just now and my love for Nico Nico Douga (NND) singers is overflowing like mad just because of just one video of each singer! I was like, opening 10++ tabs at one go and listening to different songs by different NND singers while hoping that the com doesn't crash... AHHH!! I want go Japan to see them live!!! It's eargasm just by listening to them on youtube.. i can't imagine what will happen if i see them live ~__~
Oh.. i've been watching hana yori dango this few days and really, oguri shun is super cute inside la!! I've no grudge against matsujun (matsumoto jun), but oguri shun just makes ppl squeal in that show! Well, he makes ppl squeal in all shows that he acts in anyway >_<
Well.. Shall stop my fangirling here X_X if not i will be rambling on and on... :P Nidda start downloading new songs into my ipod real soon~ Cheers ♫